Maryport
John Andrew Ritson
1893 - 1916
Colin Telfer
Colin worked at his sculpture yard in John Street
1938 - 2019
PC Kent
Worked from Maryport Police House on Well Lane
1805 - 1886
The Walker Brothers of Maryport
Nelson Street
Captain William Harrison
1812 - 1860
Hine Brothers of Maryport
Lived at Camp Hill and Park Hill the top of Camp Road
Annie Robinson
Joseph Peile
Bank End
1684 - 1790
Douglas ‘Duggy’ Clark
1891 - 1951
James Brooker, ship’s carver
Lived at Eaglesfield Street
1815 - 18860
Capt. William Andrew Nelson
1839 - 1929
The Kendall’s
Lived at Fleming Square
1848 - 1909
The Clague’s
Lived at Senhouse Street and The Post Office, Maryport
1869 - 1950
John Ritson
Lived at Eaglesfield Street and High Street before moving to Ellen Bank, a Victorian manor house on the outskirts of Maryport
1779 - 1844
Thomas Ismay
The Ropery, Ellenborough
1837 - 1899